TFK Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”)
is committed to respecting the privacy of everyone using this website.
and based on this, we will handle your personal information strictly.
- The scope of your personal information
- Information that can identify you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information you may ask for as required. (Hereafter referred to as “personal information”)
- Provision of personal information to third parties
- We will manage your personal information appropriately and will not disclose or provide it to any third party except in the following cases.
- When we have your consent
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to cooperating companies and outsourcing companies to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use (such as when entrusting shipping of requested materials or shipping of purchased materials to a carrier)
- When using in statistical data from which it is impossible to identify individuals
- When a request based on legal or regulatory grounds for personal information is made to our corporation
- Change content
- The contents of this document are subject to change without notice. In such a case, the content of the change will be applied thereafter from the time at which this notice is updated.
- Purpose of use and collection method of personal information
- We will collect your personal information for the purpose of use specified when we ask you to provide your personal information, or for the next purpose of use. For the purpose of responding to various inquiries and improving services, we provide you with information on inquiry forms, e-mail, telephone, and written documents.
- About other linked sites
- We are not responsible for the protection of your personal information on other websites linked to our website.